Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by admin
Snapchat is an application that has gained the attention of many people, and this is why most people are very much interested in using this application. People have created accounts on Snapchat and then used those accounts to share snaps with their friends. But, recently, there have been complaints about the different Snapchat accounts getting locked. Either the accounts have been locked permanently or temporarily due to different reasons, and if you too are struggling with the problem of a locked Snapchat account, then, we are going to tell you how to unlock a permanently locked Snapchat account 2021.
In this guide, you will get to know two different methods with which you can get access to your locked account back.
Reasons why your account has been locked
Before we move on to the solutions that will help you in unlocking your snapchat locked account, it is important to know the reasons why your account is locked.
- Running your Snapchat account using multiple usernames, trying to switch your Snapchat username and password to a different Snapchat account.
- Utilizing third-party plugins or applications which weren’t approved by Snapchat to allow access to Snapchat’s Snapchat account or use Snapchat’s services. Snapchat.
- Spam messages, abusive behaviors that violate the guidelines for the community of Snapchat.
- Requesting friend requests to a huge variety of users Snapchatter prior to verifying your mobile phone number and address on Snapchat.
- The platform detects the activity that is happening on Snapchat and flags your Snapchat account as being ‘Compromised in order to make your account secure; they activate an aggressive lock.
- Snapchat prohibits certain devices because of suspicious behavior in the event that a user attempts to sign in by using these devices. This can cause Snapchat to close your account.
Violation of Snapchat rules and policies or copying someone’s identity may have led to this action of Snapchat.
Best Solutions to Unlock A Permanently Locked Snapchat Account
There are two simple solutions that you can use if your Snapchat account has been locked permanently by Snapchat. You can use any of these two accounts to get access to your locked Snapchat account back.
Method 1: Create a New Account
You may know that after Snapchat has locked your account permanently, it is quite difficult to get the same account back, and this is why you can create a new Snapchat account with a new mobile number. Follow the steps for this process.
- Use a new mobile number to create a New snapchat account for yourself. After that, you should try to change the username of this account to your locked account.
- Once you have changed the username, contact the snapchat support team and convey to them that you are not using your account.
- Try telling them that you need to get your account back as someone unidentified is operating that Snapchat account, and give proof to support your statement.
- Also, keep screenshots of your identification proof that you have given to snapchat for the Snapchat unlock account procedure.
- Snapchat will then verify your account and then work to restore it within 3-4 days, and you will get its access back.
Method 2: Remove Third-party applications and Plug-ins
The next method that you can try for snapchat.com unlock is to remove all the third-party applications and plug-ins you have installed on your device.
These third-party apps and plug-ins can be a major reason why your account has been locked, and this is why you need to uninstall them. After you have removed them from your device, try the procedure of unlocking your Snapchat account. Make sure that you have removed all the plug-ins and Third-party applications from your phone before attempting to unlock your device.
Method 3: Contact Snapchat Support
If you’re unable to unlock your account using the methods mentioned above, you can try contacting Snapchat Support directly. To do this, go to the Snapchat Support website and fill out the contact form with details about your locked account. Be sure to provide as much information as possible, including your username, the email address associated with the account, and any relevant screenshots or documentation. The support team will review your request and may be able to help you unlock your account.
Method 4: Wait for the Account to be Unlocked
In some cases, Snapchat may automatically unlock your account after a certain period of time. This can happen if the lock was triggered by suspicious activity or a violation of Snapchat’s terms of service. If you’ve tried the other methods and still can’t access your account, it’s possible that Snapchat will unlock it on its own after a few days or weeks. In the meantime, make sure to avoid any behavior that could trigger a new lock on your account.
In conclusion, Snapchat is a popular application that allows users to share snaps with their friends. However, there are instances where Snapchat accounts get locked due to various reasons, such as using multiple usernames, utilizing third-party plugins or applications, spam messages, abusive behaviors, and violating Snapchat’s rules and policies.
If your Snapchat account is permanently locked, you can follow the methods mentioned in this guide to unlock your account. You can create a new account with a new mobile number and change the username to your locked account or remove third-party applications and plugins from your device. These methods have proven to be effective in unlocking permanently locked Snapchat accounts. Remember to follow Snapchat’s guidelines and policies to prevent your account from being locked in the future.