A famous Oscar-nominated actress, Anna Kendrick, has appeared in several hit films, including a supporting role in Twilight. Her acting career began when she was a child in High Society, a popular broadway musical. Her performance earned her a Theatre World Award, and because o her successful career now Anna Kendrick net worth is 15 million dollars. And she then played a supporting role in a New York City production of Stephen Sondheim’s A Little Night Music.
It wasn’t until she played the main character’s best friend in the romantic fantasy Twilight that she became well known as a film actress. In The Twilight Saga: New Moon, she reprised her role. She has also appeared on TV in shows such as Comedy Bang! And Fear Itself. Known as a singer, Anna Kendrick covered the popular song Cups for the soundtrack of the film Pitch Perfect, appearing in the video as well. This song became a huge hit, peaking at No six on the US Billboard 100 and No two on the US Adult Top 40.
Born in Portland, Maine, Anna Kendrick was born on 9 August 1985. Her father, William Kendrick, was a history teacher, and her mother, Janice, was a bookkeeper. Her older brother became an actor and became an actor himself. There are parts of her from England, Ireland, and Scotland.
She began her career when she was only 12 years old. She played a supporting role in the Broadway musical High Society, famous in 1998. The award-winning performance earned her a Theater World Award. Additionally, she received a nomination for Featured Actress in a Musical at the Drama Desk Awards and the Tony Awards.
- Anna Kendrick made her film debut in the movie Camp in 2003. Todd Graff wrote and directed the film, which was moderately successful and won several awards. Kendrick was nominated for the Independent Spirit Award as Fritz Wagner, a nerdy character.
- She gained fame in 2008 for her role as Jessica Stanley, the best friend of the main character, in the well-known romantic fantasy movie Twilight. The film, directed by Katherine Hardwicke, was a box office success.
- A comedy film directed by Todd Louisa, The Marc Pease Experience, starred her the following year. The film wasn’t a commercial success, which featured Kendrick as Meg Brickman.
- Likewise, she also appeared in the sequel to Twilight, titled The Twilight Saga: New Moon, in which she reprised the role of Jessica Stanley. The film was even more successful commercially than its prequel, directed by Chris Weitz. During the 2010 Empire Awards, Kendrick was nominated for Best Newcomer for her performance.
- The next film she starred in was the 2009 comedy up in the Air, in which she played a young businesswoman. As a result of her outstanding performance in the film, she was nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Supporting Actress category.
- Anna Kendrick starred in the third installment of the Twilight series, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, in 2010. Directed by David Slade, the film was hugely successful both critically and commercially. Several other awards were won, including People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Movie.
- A popular song titled POW was featured in a music video in 2010. The video, directed by David Ayer, starred her as a shape-shifter who collected the souls of wicked people.
- She appeared in several films in the years to follow, such as 50/50 (2011), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 1 (2011), Paranormal (2012), Pitch Perfect (2012), and Drinking Buddies (2013).
- A single version of her song Cups, which she had recorded for the film Pitch Perfect, was released in 2013. It peaked at No 6 in the US Billboard 100 chart, indicating its vast popularity. It became the official theme song of the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Elizabeth Banks directed Pitch Perfect 2 (2015), in which Anna Kendrick reprised her role. It became a huge commercial success, grossing $287 million. She appeared in the third installment of the Pitch Perfect franchise, released in 2017.
- As the main character in 2016, she appeared in the action-thriller movie The Accountant. The film, directed by Gavin O’Connor, was quite successful at the box office. The movie mostly received mixed reviews.
- She starred in Table 19 in March 2017. She played the lead role in the film directed by Jeffrey Blitz. But the film did not do well commercially. The film also received primarily negative reviews.
Anna Kendrick’s significant works.
Considering Twilight, a 2008 romantic fantasy film, is Anna Kendrick’s first significant work since the movie brought her fame and prominence. Adapted from Stephanie Meyer’s famous novel of the same name, the film was directed by Catherine Hardwick. Bella, a teenage girl, and Edward, a vampire, formed a romantic relationship in the movie. It aired in November 2008 and became one of the most popular films worldwide. Grossing $393 million worldwide, it became one of the most popular films.
One of Anna Kendrick’s most notable works is Pitch Perfect, a 2012 American musical comedy. The film was directed by Jason Moore and starred Kendrick in the title role, alongside other well-known actors, including Skylar Astin, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, and Ester Dean. Mickey Rapkin’s non-fiction book of the same name was loosely based on the movie. The movie was a commercial success, and mostly positive reviews were received.
Аnnа Кеndrісk Nеt Wоrth
As of February 2022, Anna Kendrick net worth is $15 million, which is accumulated after becoming a shareholder. Before the Twilight and Pitch Festival, Anna Kendrick net worth was around $3 million. Having wowed the Broadway audience with her performance in the 1998 production of In the Feeling of Home, her feature film debut in the 2003 film, CAMP, brought her great fame, ultimately leading to the enlargement of her role in the following films.
Anna spent $1 million in the hills above Los Angeles in 2012. Three bedrooms and a half bathrooms are distributed over two stories at Anna Kendrick’s Hollywood Hills home. In the early spring, she paid $1,020,000 for the house. Beautiful hardwood flooring, French doors, a roomy open living space, and an eat-in kitchen with brand-new equipment are all characteristics of the house.
The home also features a huge patio, a balcony off the primary bedroom, a modest covered outdoor space with its fireplace, a two-car garage with a living area in the loft, and other exterior features. Skylights and walk-in closets can be found in the bedrooms, and a fireplace is also in the living room.
Anna Kendrick has won numerous awards and nominations for her brilliant acting abilities throughout her career. In the movie up in the Air, she was awarded the Austin Film Critics Association Award, the Houston Film Critics Society Award, and the National Board of Review Award in 2009.
Her role in Pitch Perfect 2 earned her the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress – Comedy in 2015. Similarly, her role in Hissy Fit earned her the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Comedy.
Anna Kendrick net worth is estimated roughly of $20 million as of 2022. Americana actress and singer Anna Cooke Kendrick was born in Portland, Oregon. Kendrick started her career as a child actress, and her first starring role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society.
The Barry star is allegedly dating Kendrick. Sources told people in January 2021 that Anna had been dating Bill for over a year. The couple went to high school together. The two have done a movie together, and she hosted Saturday Night Live, but they got together well after the movie.